Tuesday 3 April 2012

Maths Worksheets For Kids

Recently the boys have been doing maths worksheets about counting that I have made myself. They are so easy to make in Word.

maths worksheets for kids
The worksheets have rows of things they have to count eg. giraffes, monkeys etc. Since they can't write numbers yet, I write the numbers for them on blank stickers. All they have to do is peel off the correct number and stick on the worksheet. The sticker system works so well, and the boys really enjoy the worksheets.

The nice thing is because I make them myself I can choose to cut and paste things to count that most interest them :)



After they complete the worksheets, I like to have them watch as I go through and check all their answers. I use a red pen and put a big tick next to each answer and say "correct!!".

After that I give them a special sticker to put on the top of their worksheet. It makes them feel proud of their work :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete