Sunday 4 March 2012

A New Leaf

Last week was a bit of a disaster.

Because I left the boys trainset out (see last entry), I found that they were happy to play independently from me, and it was just too easy for me to slack off and not interact and teach them new things.

On top of that, we had many playdates and other outings which ate into our normal day's schedule. The plus side is they met and interacted with so many people.

On the downside, they picked up gastro along the way, and I have lost count how many times I have cleaned toilets, potties, carpet and floor over the last two days!

This week I'm turning over a new leaf. It's back to structure, and away with the trainset. I have abolished all TV except educational DVDs shown at 4pm while I cook dinner. Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment